East Garforth School

East Garforth School, formerly known as the Colliery School, was built in 1843 by the Gascoigne family in order to provide an education for the children of the colliers. It was finally closed down and moved to new premises close by in 1987, and the building is now the Aagrah Indian Restaurant [3].

Date
Unknown
Copyright
Unknown (with original photographer) [1]
East Garforth School
Date
1987
Copyright
Unknown (with original photographer) [1]
East Garforth School