The Primitive Methodist Chapel

This is The Primitive Methodist Chapel in Chapel Lane off the top of Main St. It was built in 1876, as can be seen from the date engraved into the front of the building.

Date
After 1876
Copyright
Unknown (with original photographer) [1]
Garforth Primitive Methodist Chapel
Date
5th August 2007
Copyright
Ian Atkinson
Garforth Primitive Methodist Chapel