Moleskine and Midori Notebook Gallery
I make covers for all sorts of different notebooks. These can either be full stitched covers with a closure strap and internal pockets or the more simple Midori style covers. The covers can also be decorated in a variety of ways including metal plates, rubber stamping, monogramming and broguing.
- Moleskine Classic Notebook
- Moleskine Small Notebook
- Moleskine Small Cahier/Field Notes
- Moleskine Large Cahier
- Midori Traveler’s Notebook
- Midori Traveler’s Passport Notebook
Moleskine Classic Notebook
These leather covers are for the classic Moleskine notebook (13x21cm, 240 pages)
Game of Thrones
Moleskine Small Notebook
These leather covers are for the small notebook (9x14cm, 192 pages)
Moleskine Small Cahier/Field Notes
These covers are for the cahier (9x14cm, 64 pages) and will also fit the Field Notes notebook of the same design.
Moleskine Large Cahier
These covers are for the larger cahier (13x21cm).
Midori Traveler’s Notebook
These covers are compatible with the Midori Traveler’s Notebook and Passport Notebook system. They are made from a high quality vegetable tanned leather and have some changes made from the original design:
- Uses only 2mm shock cord without any proprietary hardware. This makes it easy for you to change the colour of the cord without buying special parts from Midori. I also think the ornament on the Midori original whilst looking interesting will make an annoying lump under the notebook when writing.
- You get double strung cords as standard meaning you can fit 2 notebooks without using the Midori elastic bands. If you want more than two notebooks you can use the bands as normal.
- All holes in the leather are reinforced with eyelets to avoid the leather becoming deformed or frayed over time.
- The closure elastic comes from the spine rather than the back of the cover to avoid having a lump under your page when writing.